COOKING CLASSES IN BANGALORE – LEARN HOW TO COOK SIMPLE ANGLO-INDIAN DISHES / INDIAN DISHES – A ONE OF A KIND COOKING LESSON / WORKSHOP IN BANGALORE conducted by Bridget White-Kumar
BRIDGET WHITE-KUMAR (Independent Food Consultant and Author of 7 recipe books on Anglo-Indian Cuisine) conducts Cooking Classes / Workshops on ANGLO-INDIAN DISHES and SIMPLE INDIAN DISHES in Bangalore.
The Cooking Classes are conducted at Raheja Residency in Koramangala 3rd Block in a state-of-the-art kitchen on a ONE-ON-ONE BASIS as well as in SMALL GROUPS.
ABOUT THE COOKING CLASSES / WORKSHOPS
- It will be an interactive and hands on workshop where the participants would actually do the cutting, chopping and preparation / cooking of the dishes, thereby learning the whole process of cooking a simple Indian Meal.
- 4 Dishes will be taught per lesson which would comprise of a Rice Dish, A Curry Dish either Vegetarian or Non-Vegetarian as per Participants choice, A stirfry side dish or Foogath and a Dessert.
- Participants will learn about the History and Evolution of Anglo-Indian Cuisine and how the various dishes got their names.
- Participants will learn how to plate and serve the dishes prepared at the workshop and will enjoy the same for their lunch.
- Each participant will get to take home the Recipes of the dishes prepared at the workshop.
- A Copy of Bridget’s new Recipe Book “SIMPLE EGG DELICACIES’ would be gifted to each participant.
Rs.2000.00 per participant for learning 4 Dishes. (This includes the ingredients required for the lesson)
Raheja Residency, Koramangala 3rd Block, Bangalore
Phone : 9845571254
LIST OF DISHES THAT WILL BE TAUGHT AT THE COOKING WORKSHOP
A List of Suggested Dishes is given below. Participants could choose any 4 dishes from the list below or any other dish of their choice
RICE DISHES (Choose any one)
- Anglo-Indian Yellow Coconut Rice
- Tomato Palau
- Chicken Palau
- Vegetable Palau
2. CURRIES (Choose any one)
- Chicken Vindaloo or Curry,
- Mutton Curry / Anglo-Indian Meat Ball Curry
- Fish Curry
- Mixed Vegetable Curry
3. SIDE DISHES / FOOGATHS ((Choose any one)
- Cabbage Foogath
- Butter fried Cauliflower
- Pepper Okra
- Mixed Vegetable Foogath or Sir Fry
4. DESSERTS / SWEET DISHES (Choose any one)
- Vermcelli Pudding
- Plantain Dumpling Fritters
- Soogi Pudding
- Coconut Sweet
A SEPARATE CLASS ON MAKING AN ANGLO-INDIAN ROAST PLATTER IS ALSO CONDUCTED
A Colonial Anglo-Indian Dinner Platter of
Pepper Chicken Roast or Beef Roast with Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Veggies and Grilled Tomatoes
Devilled Eggs or Pepper Sausage Bites
Bread Pudding / Caramel Pudding etc
To Register for this’ one of a kind cooking workshop’ please contact Bridget Kumar 9845571254